Patient Management Program (PMP)
New Software Renewal – October 1st, 2018
PMP and Chirowrite licensing renewal has been deferred from July 2018 to October 2018 with an effective date of November 1, 2018.
Please mark this important change in your calendars! And share it with your staff.
PMP Update 188.8.131.52
The PMP Update version 184.108.40.206 is ready for your clinic to install. To assure continuous access to PMP services beyond July 2018 and its enhanced applications, please update your PMP.
The changes in this update include:
- Changed the Expiry Date to November, 2018
- No more overlapping appointments in one column appointment book and/or name columns
- Resolved errors in popup reminders
- Vacation and holidays to be accurately reflected online
- Pushing all appointments to the Aspire schedule through AspireConnect
- Pushing all appointments to Aspire regardless of how they have been created or edited in PMP
To install your PMP update, please follow the steps below.
- Back up your PMP database.
- Close PMP, ePMP and AspireConnect (if applicable) on the server computer.
- If you do not have the Chrome Browser installed on your computer, visit this webpage. Click “Download Chrome” and then click “Accept and Install”.
- Copy this URL: http://www.alpha.to/dl/InstallPMP12010.exe
- Open Chrome and paste the URL into the address bar. Press Enter to download the file. You should see the file downloading at the bottom or your browser.
- When the download completes, open the downloaded file and click “Run”. ** Please note if your Windows Defender prompts for permission to run the file please choose ‘more info’ and click ‘run anyway’, ‘yes’ or ‘allow’.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 for each computer using PMP.
- Once the update has been installed on all computers, restart your PMP server computer.
- Now open PMP (v 220.127.116.11) and continue using it as usual.
To confirm you have successfully installed the update, you can go to Help > About to view the version #. It should say 18.104.22.168.
If you have any questions, please contact OCA at email@example.com or 1-877-327-2273.