Be a Mentor
As many mentors have found, knowledge transfer does not flow just one way. As a mentor you can learn a lot from your mentee and benefit in many unexpected ways such as:
- Build a network of new talent and ideas
- Increased awareness of challenges and goals of new practitioners
- Develop business skills such as communication, leadership and management
- New learning opportunities to help see the world in different ways
- Sense of pride in contributing to the profession and own ongoing personal and professional development
- Obtain CE credits and a Certificate of Completion upon conclusion of the program
Visit the Mentor FAQ page for further information.
Not sure if you have the skills to be a mentor?
- Take the Mentor test which will automatically analyze your responses to let you know your mentoring potential.