Becoming a Member
So you’ve decided to join the OCA! Please contact us any time at email@example.com or 416‐860‐0070 (toll-free: 1‐877‐327‐2273) to start the application process. The application process is simple and our staff will be happy to guide you through each step. Once you complete your application forms, you will hear from an OCA representative in 2-3 business days to finalize your membership.
Membership Categories and Dues
There are several OCA membership categories to suit your current situation:
- Regular Member
- New Graduate: Full-time members are eligible for a new graduate discount for the four years following graduation from chiropractic college.
- Part-Time Member: For members with fewer than 50 patient visits per week and practicing fewer than 15 hours per week.
- Associate Member – For members who are currently not practicing in Ontario (retired, living outside of Ontario, etc.).
- Parental Leave: For members who are not currently practicing due to parental leave.
- Student Member: Students enrolled at any chiropractic college are entitled to complimentary OCA memberships.
Please see OCA Membership Dues – 2018-2019 (PDF) for information on membership rates. The OCA fiscal year is from August 1st to July 31st and fees are pro-rated.