Member Micro-sites & Chiropractor Locator
As an OCA member you can create your own personal web page on the OCA’s Chiropractor Locator to profile your practice to potential patients.
- A photo and biographical information (education, credentials)
- Clinic address and graphic (photo or logo), contact information, including website, hours of operation, map and directions (up to four clinics can be displayed)
- Services offered, practice focus, languages spoken
- Wheelchair accessibility and parking information
- An appointment request button (email)
Your micro-site is a great way to connect with prospective patients, who will be able to search for you by location or by name.
Log in to the members’ side of the OCA website to register for your micro-site. Download a PDF below with detailed instructions.