Community Engagement & Leadership Program
Volunteer with the OCA
The Community Engagement & Leadership Program (CELP) offers you the chance to enhance your skillset, your community, your profession and the health care system through various volunteer opportunities.
The benefits of volunteering through the OCA can include:
- Enhanced networking skills
- Opportunities to refine your presentation skills
- New connections with healthcare providers, stakeholders and the public
- Periodic interactive webinars to share ideas and suggestions with fellow chiropractors in your area
- Access to the CELP rewards program
Working together, we can continue to advance understanding and use of chiropractic care across the province!
All volunteers receive orientation training before embarking on their volunteer experience.
To learn more about our volunteer roles or to get involved click here for exciting opportunities and a list of volunteer roles available.
Dr. Amy Brown – OCA Community Engagement and Leadership Program
Dr. Amy Brown highlights how to get involved in your community as an OCA volunteer.