- Minor Injury Guideline – The MIG sets standard fees for auto insurance claims in Ontario.
- HCAI – Health Claims for Auto Insurance or “HCAI” is an electronic system for transmitting specific Ontario auto insurance health claims forms between insurers and health care facilities.
- FSCO Service Provider Licensing – This OCA webpage has all the latest information on Service Provider Licensing, including how to apply for and maintain a Service Provider Licence, why Licencing was introduced and how to get paid if you do not have a Service Provider Licence.
FSCO Guidelines – This FSCO archive includes current and past copies of the HCAI Guideline, Minor Injury Guideline, Professional Services Guideline and more.
OCA Advocacy on Auto Insurance
- Coalition: Submission Regarding Proposed Changes to Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (PDF) – June 23, 2015
- OCA: Presentation To Standing Committee on General Government Regarding Auto Insurance (PDF) – May 1, 2013
- OCA: Submission on FSCO Report (PDF) – May 15, 2009
- Coalition: Submission on FSCO Report (PDF) – May 15, 2009
- Coalition: 5 Year Review of Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (PDF) – July 14, 2008
Auto Insurance for PMP Users
- PMP HCAI OCF Manual (PDF)
- FSCO Licencing and Audit for PMP Users (PDF)
- Add a Practitioner to HCAI (PDF)