These resources will help you help your patients to submit successful claims for chiropractic services and treatments:
- OCA Fee Schedule: Recommended service codes and fees for general and specialist chiropractic services
- Extended Health Care: The OCA advocates for coverage of chiropractic services and treatments. The resources here will help you stay up to date on these issues and to join the OCA’s advocacy efforts.
- Orthotics Insurance: This toolkit will help you help your patients to submit successful claims for orthotics and avoid fraud.
- Acupuncture: This section includes the Acupuncture Insurance Best Practices Guide.
- Auto Insurance: Stay updated on auto insurance, FSCO’s new Service Provider licensing process, the Health Claims for Auto Insurance (HCAI) system and the Minor Injury Guideline.
- WSIB: Under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, health practitioners who deliver health care for work-related injuries are paid through the WSIB.
- X-Ray: Information on the regulations surrounding chiropractors’ ability to order X-Rays, Independent Health Facilities, fees and billing information.