Contracts & Agreements
The following resources and templates are designed to help you develop legal documents related to working as a chiropractor or hiring a chiropractor.
- An Overview of the Legal Issues Faced by Ontario Chiropractors Today: A brief overview of some of the top legal issues and concerns impacting Chiropractors in Ontario today.
- Associate Agreement Outline: An agreement between the primary owner of a practice and another professional who will be working there.
- Associate Agreement Checklist: A list of discussion points to consider when negotiating an Associate Agreement.
- Confidentiality and Proprietary Information Agreement Template: A Confidentiality and Proprietary Information Agreement helps protects all confidential or proprietary property the employer has.
- Employment Offer Letter Template: An offer letter is to confirm the verbal offer of employment.
- Non-Competition Agreement Outline: Whether you are the owner of a practice or an associate at a practice, you will most likely deal with a non-competition agreement at some time in your career.
- Partnership Agreement Outline: A partnership is created automatically when two or more people carry on a practice in common with a view to a profit.
- Termination Agreement Template: A termination agreement is to notify an employee of the end of their employment.
This content is for general understanding only. Consult a lawyer regarding your specific matter.
- Preparing Contracts (Mills & Mills LLP)