Job Opportunity: MSK Low Back/Neck and Shoulder Program at Couchiching Family Health Team
Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Couchiching Family Health Team (CFHT) in Orillia, ON is hiring a chiropractor or physiotherapist to work in its MSK Low Back/Neck and Shoulder Program.
As a key member of the CFHT, and an integral part of an interdisciplinary health care team, the major role of the job incumbent will use a variety of physical techniques and therapies to treat and rehabilitate patients who are suffering from disorders and/or injuries of the back, neck, shoulder or musculoskeletal system.
Education/Specific Job Requirements Include:
• Current registration and license with the College of Chiropractors/Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Doctor of Chiropractic Degree or Physiotherapy Degree
• Current registration with Ontario Chiropractic/Physiotherapists Association and evidence of Professional Liability Insurance coverage
• Certification in CPR (BLS-C)
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings if required
• Police Record/Vulnerable Record Check
For a full job summary, including responsibilities and instructions on how to apply before the deadline of Feb 14, please visit the following link: https://www.cfht.ca/about-us/careers/chiropractor/physiotherapist-musculoskeletal-msk-low-back/neck-and-shoulder-program
**NOTE: The OCA is posting this classified ad on behalf of Couchiching FHT. Please use the link above to apply/for more details.**