Full Time Associate Opportunity
Expert Professional Care ˑ Mentorship ˑ Team Environment
Full Time Chiropractic Associate:
Thrive Health Ptbo is a busy health, wellness and performance clinic located centrally in Peterborough, Ontario, in the heart of the Kawartha Lakes. Enjoy the lack of traffic and commuting while being minutes from outdoor opportunities in the beautiful landscape that is Kawartha living. Peterborough is just 90 minutes from Toronto. Our clinic is owned by clinicians and we pride ourselves in creating an autonomous, “family” feel for our team and patients. Our goal is to provide our patients with in-house, comprehensive and evidence-based expertise. We are unable to accommodate all of our new chiropractic patients and we need an enthusiastic, well-rounded clinician ready to step in as soon as possible.
You will fit in well with our highly motivated, fun, and compassionate team and strive to collaborate with all practitioners to achieve the best results for your patients. You value continuously updating and broadening your skillset and encouraging patients towards healthy living. We emphasize hands-on, multi-modal and comprehensive treatments in private treatment rooms. Our clients range from infants to the older adults and our clinicians are general practitioners with niche practices in concussion management, youth athletics, pediatrics, and pre-postnatal care.
Clinical assets include:
– soft tissue therapy techniques
– acupuncture/dry needling
– experience with youth athletes, concussions, & sports injury.
New grads are welcome to apply!
Check out our team: www.thrivehealthptbo.ca
We offer our Chiropractors:
1. A competitive fee split (%)
2. Regular support in building your caseload
3. No admin work – we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
4. Electronic health records, online booking and direct billing
5. Private Assessment & Treatment Rooms
6. Purchase of preferred treatment equipment
7. Career progression OPTIONS:
1. Focus on your clinical work only
2. Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
3. Become a Clinic Lead down the road
Our Direct Mentorship Program is on-going until you feel like a clinician rockstar ready to take on your own mentee!
Meet weekly with your clinical mentor each week to:
1. Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
2. Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
3. Discuss appropriate clinical treatment plans and how to keep patients committed to it
4. Learn how to interact with patients and build rapport
5. Determine your ideal continuing education courses and certifications
We also offer learning opportunities with clinical rounds and team meetings. As clinicians, our learning never ends!
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
• Collaborative, Expert, Personalized Professional Care
• Exceptional Patient Experiences
• Promoting Healthy Living for All Ages
• Changing Lives in Your Community
• Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
You kept reading…that’s awesome!
Email the owners personally with your CV at email@example.com