Extraordinary (Chiropractor) Associate Position Available In Niagara
– An immediate opportunity for a licensed Ontario chiropractor to take over an existing full and thriving associate practice under the mentorship of Dr David Salanki, former chief instructor with McMaster University Contemporary Acupuncture Program, immediate past-president of the Canadian Contemporary Acupuncture Association, and internationally recognized lecturer and authority in computer-assisted chiropractic treatment technologies.
– Chiropractic Associates Port Colborne (Ontario) is established over 30 years as one of the largest and most successful multiple doctor chiropractic/rehabilitation practices in Ontario
-Practice located in Port Colborne Ontario, hidden gem on Niagara’s South Coast
– The practice adopts all the latest evidence-based treatment technologies including computer-assisted chiropractic treatment approaches, functional-based assessment / treatment, active strengthening / rehabilitation protocols etc.
– Impeccable, spacious modern facility
– Excellent staff within a positive, progressive, pro-chiropractic community
– Staff includes 4 chiropractors, 6 CHA’s, 4 massage therapists, 2 physiotherapists and a kinesiologist
– Diversified practice, incorporating a cross section of treatment modalities including contemporary based acupuncture with specialties in neuropathy and carpal tunnel treatment.
– Mature and stable practice offers, high (above average income potential) from day one, with no cash outlay
– Well-established high profile marketing/PR program eliminates stresses of associate acquiring patients on their own (unlike most associate scenarios)
Associate Chiropractor Qualifications:
-Chiropractic graduate licensed in Ontario
-Above average communication skills
-Interested in joining a successful group of practitioners
-Comfortable in a busy active clinic environment
Associate Chiropractor Responsibilities/Roles:
-Along with other team members co-manage and provide chiropractic patient treatment for established and new patients of practice (associate solely responsible for treatment of average 30+ patients/day)
-Master and provide patient examinations/assessments: orthopedic, neurological, chiropractic, functional, simple and specialized i.e. neuropathy, CTS, etc.
-Extensive training is provided in all areas of responsibility
Associate Chiropractor Benefits:
-Unequalled business learning environment for new graduate or established chiropractor
-Above average financial rewards
-$2000 Sign-on Bonus
The Niagara region is the perfect place to start your chiropractic career, especially in an established thriving practice. Niagara’s South Coast has a lot to offer; beautiful sandy beaches, world class golf courses, large newly renovated marina, friendly neighborhoods and great restaurants. We are only a few short minutes away from Buffalo and Niagara Falls.
Please email resume and cover letters directly to Attn: Dr David Salanki. email@example.com
We thank all to who apply, although only those selected for an interview will be contacted.