Chiropractor Position in the Kawartha Lakes
Kawartha Care Wellness Centre is currently accepting applications for a Chiropractor position to start from June 2019.
We are a multi-disciplinary clinic located in the heart of Lindsay for the past 6 years. Our space is a cozy, boutique style practice with the following services: Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Foot Care and much more! We are looking for a dedicated and personable Chiropractor who would like to build their practice alongside a team of highly successful practitioners and extremely kind patients. The position is independent contractor based and the salary is a split.
- Must be willing to collaborate with other team members. Kind. Open communicator.
- Patient care is first & foremost important. Givers Gain.
- Follow up in a timely manner with all providers and patients & chart notes signed timely
- Ambitious, entrepreneur attitude and more than willing to contribute with marketing (events etc.)
- Professional liability insurance
- NEW GRADS WELCOME! We are a friendly, positive, and energetic team looking for the right person to join!
We will provide you with
- Front desk reception
- 6 year old practice that is growing and thriving
- Linens, table, your own room with all equipment needed
- A positive and collaborative team environment (ie. Chiros, Physio, RMTs, Footcare, etc.)
- Billing for extended health benefits
- Brand awareness through SEO on our website, flyers, columns (all the best marketing tools!)
- Learning how to run a practice and some of the entrepreneurial aspects of it!
- Mentorship program available
- Compensation for college fees/CE courses