Chiropractor position at Trent Health in Motion
Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Trent Health in Motion is seeking a chiropractor with strong clinical reasoning and communication skills to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team. Our clinical team includes an orthopaedic surgeon, chiropractor, physiotherapists, massage therapists, athletic therapist, and kinesiologist. We can offer part time hours in the fall (September) with the potential to build a caseload quickly. We are located on the beautiful campus of Trent University and our staff have direct access to a state-of-the-art Swimex Hydrotherapy pool, as well as a fully equipped gym in the Trent Athletics Centre for use with their clients, and discounted rates for personal gym memberships.
In order to support continuing education, we offer financial support for continuing education, clinical in-services on relevant topics, and we regularly host courses. For those interested in athletics, there are many opportunities for both field and clinical experience with varsity athletes as our staff provide game coverage for all Trent Varsity sports and pre-season testing.
Our ideal candidate:
- Friendly, caring, flexible and motivated to build their practice
- Interest in continuing education and professional development
- Values collaboration in multidisciplinary teams
- Proficient with exercise prescription and experience working with athletic populations
- Interest and experience in sport injury management and sports fieldside coverage
- 2+ years experience (but new grads are welcome to apply) with a desire to continue to grow
What we offer:
- Clinic with an established history of chiropractic care, and many Trent University staff and students who self refer to chiropractor
- Multidisciplinary team environment and cross referrals from the other providers at our clinic
- Quickly grow to a full case load with a wide range of clientele
- Education/mentoring opportunities
- Access to a state of the art clinic and fully equipped university athletic facility with SwimEx pool and 25m pool
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested in growing as a chiropractor, being a member of a multidisciplinary team, in a state of the art clinic and athletic facility, on an energetic university campus, then Trent Health in Motion is the right fit for you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to us via email at email@example.com