Chiropractor – Maple, Ontario
We would like to add an Associate Chiropractor to our existing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- great communication skills and a willingness to learn practice management skills
- good manual soft tissue and adjusting skills a must
- acupuncture an asset
- pregnancy and pre/post natal care an asset
- position will be as an Independent Contractor with a percentage split of 50% on a higher end fee structure
- office is fully equipped including Shockwave Therapy, GaitScan and OHI-1Scan Orthotic Systems, Graston Technique Instruments and a fabulous 800 square foot functional training space
Please send CV to email@example.com. New Graduates Welcome.