Chiropractic Associate Position In Waterloo Region
Excellent career opportunity for an existing practitioner or new graduate. Our multi-disciplinary healthcare centre with 15 Health Care Practitioners continues to grow and requires a chiropractor to meet this demand. We are located on the west end of Waterloo region. Our facility is within a beautiful professional building with ample parking and wheelchair access.
The successful candidate will receive new patients, a large existing overflow of chiropractic patients, and be expected to grow the practice through inter-office collaboration and community networking. The successful candidate will also be an individual who is an excellent communicator and can work well with other team members.
The following technical proficiencies/skills are required:
- Diversified adjusting technique
- Wellness along with evidence-based philosophy to practice
- Versed/experienced in spinal assessment, rehabilitation protocols and exercise prescription (i.e. McGill methods, McKenzie)
- Versed/experienced in non-spinal assessment, rehabilitation protocols and exercise prescription
- Soft tissue certification in Graston Technique or ART
Additional advantages that are included with this opportunity:
- Full-time reception and administration services. This includes booking appointments, answering phone calls and emails, collection of treatment fees, appointment confirmations, and billing third parties such as WSIB and MVA/HCAI (HCAI Facility Fee included – FSCO Licensed).
- Access to a variety of treatment modalities including Laser, IFC, TENS, Graston Instruments.
- Spacious fully furnished treatment rooms with chiropractic tables, desk, chairs, and storage space.
- All clinic newspaper and internet advertising, including website profile.
- Debit/Credit Card machine and associated fees. Clinic supplies and forms.
- You will become a respected member of a multi-disciplinary team with the opportunity to work with and learn from clinic personnel that has over 200 years of combined experience.
This opportunity provides an excellent balance between financial success, job satisfaction, and professional growth. New grads are welcome to apply.
We would love to discuss your potential addition to our team. Interested individuals can send their cover letter and resume to the contact e-mail below.